Groupage without detours
With this principle, ILN – International Logistic Network GmbH & Co. KG has been established in 1998, characterized by its unique TSP-model, being an efficient system for handling groupage.
Transshipment-Points (in short: TSP) as USP
The TSP-model of our groupage network offers a variety of benefits:
- Dense network: 24 TSP connect to 210 depots
- Regional shipments remain regional
- Supra-regional goods are transported in daily direct traffics
- Cheap production costs due to direct traffic
- Sustainable transport logistics due to the prevention of empty runs à Trendsetter in green logistics
- Supreme quality due to own quality management
- Minimal risk due to short distances between depots and TSP (average distance for a depot to the connected TSP: 55 kilometers)
- International connections to own network partners
- Gateway to 37 countries
- More than 60 international network partners take care of best international services and short lead times
- Highest level of flexibility: flexible feed in at always the best TSP for your production lines
- Proactive capacity management: In case the standard line haul is fully engaged, a shipment can get switched to a secondary routing via a different TSP with the identical lead times
- And many more
The ILN TSP-model: The unique characteristic among groupage networks.
ILN – Your solution for groupage!